We Effect is a development organisation founded by the Swedish cooperative movement in 1958 to support the development of democratic organisations and societies. In our international development cooperation programmes, we are applying a human rights-based approach supporting people living in poverty to secure their rights.
We Effect works in 25 countries in Asia, Europe, Latin America and Africa through our regional offices in partnership with local CSO’s, farmer organisations, cooperative federations and other democratic organisations. For more information,
We Effect is looking for project leader with good knowledge of accounting and system implementation to help us to get a new Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System in place. The new ERP system will be implemented in all our offices around the globe (aprox. 21 countries). You will be responsible for assuring that the new system answers to our needs and is well functioning in all our countries.
• Lead the procurement of the new system
• Ensure that the new system is adapted and adjusted to the organization’s needs and structure
• Act as the primary contact person when in contact with the supplier and ensure that the project runs smoothly
• Responsible for the implementation of the new system in all offices
• Train and support all users in our countries
• Phase out the old ERP system
In this position you need to be technical, organised and structured. You enjoy working efficient towards finding the best solution and do not hesitate to take lead to ensure the best outcome of your work. You enjoy working in an international context and with different cultures. As a project leader you are communicative, and you thrive when collaborating as part of a team. In this position you will be handling confidential or sensitive information and it is important that you are able to handle this with integrity and responsibility. The position will require travel so flexibility is required. To apply for this position, you are committed to follow We Effects values of respect, togetherness and transparency.
• University degree in accounting or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in qualified work.
• Experience as a project leader.
• Experience of financial/business support systems.
• Advanced knowledge in Excel and good knowledge in Microsoft Office.
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
• Experience working in a development organisation or the non-profit sector.
• Experience of similar projects.
• Experience working with Sida CIVSAM, EU or other international donor or institutions.
• Oral and written communication skills in Spanish and Swedish.
This is a fixed-term employment for 1 year with start date as soon as possible. The position is locally recruited.
We Effect strive for diversity in the organisation and welcome applicants regardless of gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, religious belief, or disability.
For more information