We Effect works in 25 countries in Asia, Europe, Latin America and Africa through our regional offices in partnership with local CSO’s, farmer organisations, cooperative federations and other democratic organisations. For more information, see www.weeffect.se.
We Effect is now recruiting a CRM Data Analyst to the Fundraising Unit in Stockholm. We Effect shares offices and administrative resources with our sister organisation Vi Agroforestry.
As CRM Data Analyst you are working in the Fundraising Unit at the Marketing Department, in close collaboration with the fundraising team, donor service and the communication unit. The aim of the department is to increase We Effects funds through private and cooperate fundraising. As a CRM Data Analyst, you will be working towards the whole department with your unique competence about extracting and analysing data. We believe it is of great importance that every campaign gets a proper evaluation with support from you.
Examples of tasks:
- Provide analysis about donor profiles and donor behaviors (both private and corporate)
- Create reports on loyalty and other KPI:s
- Create fundraising reports for management and board
- Follow up and report on fundraising campaigns
- Review processes and make recommendations
- Participate in CRM-system development
In this position you need to be organised, detail oriented and enjoy working in a competitive and always changing market. You have experience working with CRM systems and can with ease navigate and analyse extracted data. As a co-worker enjoy working in collaboration with colleagues from different departments and are used to working in an international setting. You have professional experience from working with similar tasks within the civil society sector. You share We Effect’s vision of a just world free from poverty.
- University degree within relevant field.
- Experience working with CRM systems.
- Expereience analysing data extracted from CRM systems.
- Experience transfer data into pedagogical reports.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Swedish and English.
- Experience working in the civil society sector.
- Knowledge in We Effect thematic areas or experience of working with the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Knowledge in additional lanuages.
The employment is a temporary subsitiue position, until 2022-08-31. Start date as soon as possible.
We Effect strive for diversity in the organisation and welcome applicants regardless of gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, religious belief, or disability.
For more information