We Effect is a development organisation founded by the Swedish cooperative movement in 1958 to support the development of democratic organisations and societies. In our international development cooperation programmes, we are applying a human rights-based approach supporting people living in poverty to secure their rights.
We Effect works in 25 countries in Asia, Europe, Latin America and Africa through our regional offices in partnership with local CSO’s, farmer organisations, cooperative federations and other democratic organisations.
We Effect is now recruiting a committed Digital Project Manager who will focus on digital communication. This is a temporary position starting as soon as possible until February 2022. The Digital Project Manager is part of the Communication & Digital Development Unit in the Marketing Department in Stockholm, Sweden. We Effect shares offices and resources with our sister organisation Vi Agroforestry. This position will work with both organisations.
As a digital project manager, you are responsible for digital communication at the Marketing Department. Your focus ranges from developing digital strategies, to production and implementation of action plans and other activities. In your role, you will also follow what is happening in digital development. You are the one who decides which digital activities suit We Effects’ operations and thus make the biggest difference in our fundraising work.
Example of tasks:
- Develop, implement, and evaluate digital communication strategies.
- Project management.
- Responsible for websites and technical project management.
- Ensure that the digital fundraising channels are continuously updated and optimized.
- Keep contact with agencies for the web, SEO/SEM, social media etc.
- Set goals and KPIs for the digital work and measure and continuously follow these up.
- Be involved in the work with our CRM system
To succeed in the role, you are creative, solution oriented, and a committed project manager. You are an operational ”doer” with strategic eyes who are good at planning and prioritizing your own work. You are responsive and have the ability to implement plans and strategies in a clear and inspiring way.
- Education in media, communication, marketing, or equivalent experience within a relevant field.
- Experience of project management.
- Knowledge in WordPress and Google Analytics.
- Experience of digital communication and/or fundraising in a civil society organisation or equivalent.
- Experience of working with digital strategies and KPI’s.
- Knowledge or experience of a participatory or a rights-based approach to communication.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Swedish.
- Knowledge and/or experience of working with communication in a development organisation outside of Sweden.
- Communication skills in Spanish.
- Knowledge in CRM and other marketing platforms.
- Knowledge in Photoshop and InDesign.
The employment is a temporary position until February 2022. Start date as soon as possible.
We Effect works actively with diversity and inclusion in the organisation. We welcome applicants regardless of sex, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnicity, religious belief, political opinion, national extraction, social origin, HIV/AIDS status, age, disability, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, and/or trade union membership or activities.
FOR MORE INFORMATION