We Effect works in 25 countries in Asia, Europe, Latin America and Africa through our regional offices in partnership with local CSO’s, farmer organisations, cooperative federations and other democratic organisations. For more information, see www.weeffect.se.
We Effect is now recruiting a Key Account Manager to the Fundraising Unit in Stockholm. We Effect shares offices and administrative resources with our sister organisation Vi Agroforestry.
As Key Account Manager you are working in the Fundraising Unit at the Marketing Department, in close collaboration with the fundraising team, donor service and the communication unit. The aim of the department is to increase We Effects funds through private and cooperate fundraising. As Key Account Manager you will maintain and develop relationships with our Member Organisations in order to increase engagement and fundraising among them and other corporations.
Examples of tasks:
- Develop and maintain partnerships with We Effects member organisations.
- Follow-up budget and other goals with Member Organisations and corporates.
- Participate in Member Organisations activities, events and annual meetings.
- Participate in the budget process for fundraising.
- Identify and initiate new corporate partnerships.
- Participate in CRM development.
- Handle corporate visits to the field.
In this position you need to be creative, goal oriented and enjoy working in a competitive and always changing market. You have a great understanding of business cooperation and have worked with relationship-oriented sales within B2B. As a co-worker enjoy working in collaboration with colleagues from different departments and are used to working in an international setting. It is an advantage if you have professional experience from working with fundraising within the civil society sector. You share We Effect’s vision of a just world free from poverty.
- University degree within a relevant field.
- Experience working with B2B sales or likewise.
- Experience working with fundraising and project management.
- Experience working with budget responsibility.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Swedish and English.
- Experience working in the civil society sector.
- Knowledge or experience of working with corprate social respoonsibility.
- Knowledge in We Effect thematic areas or experience of working with the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Knowledge in additional lanuages.
The employment is a permanent position with a six months’ probation period. Start date as soon as possible.
We Effect strive for diversity in the organisation and welcome applicants regardless of gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, religious belief, or disability.