We Effect is a development organisation founded by the Swedish cooperative movement in 1958 to support the development of democratic organisations and societies. In our international development cooperation programmes, we are applying a human rights-based approach supporting people living in poverty to secure their rights. We Effect works in 25 countries in Asia, Europe, Latin America and Africa through our regional offices in partnership with local CSO’s, farmer organisations, cooperative federations and other democratic organisations.
Donor support is a team of three, working as part of the Fundraising and Donor service team to give support to both private and corporate donors. Service and quality are guiding words for everyone who works in the team, whose aim is to increase the organisation’s funds and ensure satisfied donors.
While the main responsibility is to respond to questions and provide support to donors, tasks will include administration of gifts and testimonies, invoices, orders and other similar activities. In the donor service team, we aim to constantly develop and find new ways to increase both service and efficiency.
- Respond to questions from the public Give support and service to private and corporate donors
- Administer gifts and testimonies
- Administer all new donors
- Administer invoices for private- and corporate donors
- Participate in fundraising activities
- Support donor loyalty and knowledge about our organisation’s key messages
- Contact person for volunteers
- Being part of developing and improve donor service
In this position you are one of the first contacts a donor has with Vi Agroforestry and We Effect and it’s therefore of great importance that you are service-minded, sales oriented and professional in your approach. As a co-worker you are flexible and efficient and enjoy working in close collaboration with your team. You need to be comfortable speaking on the phone, as well as expressing yourself in writing, and it is important that you are fluent in both Swedish and English.
- Experience working with service
- Experience working with administrative tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Swedish and English
- Experience from telemarketing, donor service or similar
- Experience working in a CRM system
- Knowledge in other languages
- Intrest in/knowledge of Vi Agroforesty’s and We Effect’s themetic ares
no later than 2021-03-09. Interviews may be held during the advertisement period, so please enter your application as soon as possible. Your application documents can be in either Swedish or English. The employment is a permanent position with a six months’ probation period. Start date as soon as possible.
Vi Agroforestry and We Effect strive for diversity in the organisation and welcome applicants regardless of gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, religious belief, or disability.