- Organization: Vi Agroforestry
- Location: Stockholm (Sweden)
- Grade: Mid-level
- Occupational Groups: External Relations, Partnerships and Resource mobilization
- Closing Date: 2021-11-28
We Effect and Vi Agroforestry is recruiting a Key Account Manager, Stockholm
The employment is a permanent position.
As a Key Account Manager, you will play the main role in developing and strengthening partnerships with the cooperative member organisations/founding companies. You will also recruit new corporates to increase fundraising.
You will be responsible for developing central agreements and ensuring that these agreements are implemented and followed up in a good way within the organisations, as well as with corporates and member organisations.
We are looking for you who are business-oriented and have good sales and negotiation experience. We are happy to see that you have a background in the corporate sector but also an understanding of non-profit organisations.
You are a creative, solution- and goal-oriented relationship builder who wants to drive development forward. We expect that you communicate diplomatically and are humble to ensure a good deal for all parties.
Work experience requirements:
- Experience of working with B2B
- Experience of corporate partnerships
- Experiences from civil society
- Experience of working with budgets and towards clearly set goals
- Strong oral and written communication skills in the Swedish and English languages
Work experience merits:
- Knowledge or experience of working with sustainability and/or Agenda 2030
- Knowledge or experience of working with innovative financing
- A strong network in the corporate sector
- Knowledge in We Effect’s and Vi Agroforestry’s thematic areas or experience of working with the goals for sustainable development
- Knowledge of additional languages
The start date is as soon as possible. This position is a part of the team based in Stockholm and will be reporting to the Coordinator for strategic relations and major grants.
We Effect/Vi Agroforestry works actively with diversity and inclusion in the organisation. We welcome applicants regardless of sex, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnicity, religious belief, political opinion, national extraction, social origin, HIV/AIDS status, age, disability, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, and/or trade union membership or activities.
For any further questions about We Effect/Vi Agroforestry or the role, please contact Alexander Lindgren at Future Management, 072-740 79 98.